Not only is our 300 SLX one of the largest bowriders on the market, it's also one of the most attractive thanks to standards and options like two-tone vinyl, teak decking, a built-in cockpit barbecue grill and twin sterndrives with Axius joystick maneuvering.
- MerCruiser 8.2 MAG ECT w/Bravo III and Digital Throttle & Shift standard or optional twin engine upgrade
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Standard SmartCraft® Diagnostics
- SmartCraft® System View available with twin gasoline engine applications.
- Fiberglass sport spoiler.
- Integral swim platform with concealed stainless-steel swim ladder and optional extended swim platform.
- 12V Sony® AM/FM single CD stereo with amplifier, six speakers, digital cockpit remote control, and iPod connector.
- Engine hatch with electric lifting system.
- Axius Drive systems now available.
- Floor storage with lighting and diamond plate flooring.
- Lockable enclosed head area with molded fiberglass liner, sink with pullout sprayer, and mirror.
- VacuFlush® head system.
- Standard cockpit/tonneau cover.
- Transom seating or sun pad configurations.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).
- Garmin GPSMap 640 chartplotter is standard
29' 6" / 8.99 m
Overall Length w/ Opt. Extended Swim Platform
32' 2" / 9.80 m
9' 8" / 2.95 m
Draft - Stern Drive Down
38" / 96.5 cm
Draft - Stern Drive Up
23" / 58.4 cm
7,700 lbs / 3,493 kg
130 gal / 492.1 L
24 gal / 90.8 L
20 gal / 75.7 L
21° / 21°